Last updated: Dec 04, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to COMMANDING LIFESTYLE, RAMCHANDRAPUR SOUTH, NARENDRAPUR, SOUTH 24 PARAGANAS, 700103.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to COMMANDING LIFESTYLE, accessible from www.commandinglifestyle.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: West Bengal, India
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
What information do we collect?
We learn, collect, and store your personal information (that we consider necessary) when you use our Platform. We use this information to provide you with a safe, efficient, smooth, and customised experience, which includes, without limitation, displaying content such as recommended products that might interest you and communicating with you about your orders, new products, and latest promotional offers. This allows us to provide specific services and features that most likely meet your needs, customise our Platform to make your experience safer and easier, and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, and other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather:
1) Information You Provide Us
We receive and store the information you explicitly provide to us. This includes personal information such as your user name along with your password, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact information, date of birth, gender, financial information such as bank account information, credit/debit card or other payment instrument details and any other information that you provide during your time on the Platform. You may choose not to provide certain information, but this could prevent you from taking full advantage of our Platform’s various features.
2) Information Collected Automatically
3) Information From Other Sources
We may receive information about you from third parties, such as social media services, commercially available sources, and business partners. If you access our Platform through a social media service or connect a service on our Platform to a social media service, the information we collect may include but is not limited to your user name, profile picture, email address, friends list and any other information associated with that social media service, which the social media service has the right to share with us and any other information or content you have made public in connection with that social media service. Whenever you access the Platform or contact us through social media services, you authorise us to collect, store, analyse and use such information in accordance with this Policy.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type : Session Cookies
- Administered by : UsPurpose : These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies
- Functionality Cookies Type : Persistent Cookies
- Administered by : UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Do we share the information we receive?
Respecting customers’ privacy is not only an important part of our business but one of the core philosophies of our organisation. We never have and never will commercially exploit such information by selling it to third parties. We share customer information only as described below, and in no other manner:
1) Third-party Service Providers
We employ other companies and individuals to perform some functions on our behalf. These functions include but are not limited to fulfilling orders, delivering packages, analysing customer data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, and processing payments. For optimum fulfilment of these functions, they have access only to such customer information as is needed to perform their functions, and are contractually bound to not use it for any other purpose.
2) Compliance With Law
3) Business Transfers
As we develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, all information, including personal information collected and stored by us may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, or successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which all such information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
4) With Your Consent
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have the option to choose whether or not you’d like such information to be shared.
Is your information secure?
In one word, absolutely. The security of your information is very important to us. We use adequate security policies, rules, and technical measures, as required under applicable law, to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
However, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any third parties that receive users’ personal data or events that are beyond our reasonable control including acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
What about links to other websites?
Our Platform may contain third-party advertising and links to other websites. Once you use these links to leave our Platform, we do not have any control over that website. Hence, any information you share whilst visiting such sites is not governed by this Policy and we would not be responsible for the protection/ privacy of such information.
What choices do you have?
1) You can add, correct, update, modify or review your personal information on a regular basis. However, whenever you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
2) If you do not want to receive emails or messages from us, please get in touch with our customer care team to de-list your e-mail ID.
3) You can choose to not provide your personal information or consent for usage of your personal information or subsequently withdraw your consent. However, this might not allow you to take full advantage of the features of our Platform.